Asia’s Most Comprehensive Show for Palm Oil Industry
GEM Indonesia will return to present the most comprehensive exhibition that will focus on palm oil processing, machinery, technology, and the supporting industries. INAPALM ASIA 2023 will take place at Jakarta International Expo (JIExpo), Jakarta – Indonesia from 23 – 25 August 2023 and will be in-conjunction with INAGRITECH, Pump and Valves Indonesia and Biomass Indonesia.
INAPALM ASIA will help you in increasing sales, expanding your network, upgrading your brand internationally, bringing awareness about your company and product and of course to show your business not only in Indonesia but also internationally.
The fair is an excellent opportunity to meet specialists and establish business contacts, as well as enable the promotion, exchange ideas with industry leaders and build a strong network in the region.
WHY EXHIBIT ?
● GENERATE NEW BUSINESS
Engage with 10.000+ qualified attendees. Showcase your offering and generate new leads that result in real business opportunities
● IDEAL B2B SHOWCASE
Exhibiting at INAPALM ASIA allows you the opportunity to showcase your products, services and technology to key industry buyers.
● KNOWLEDGE EXCHANGE
Gain knowledge about the trends, developments, and current issues in these sectors
● FACE TO FACE NETWORKING
Meet thousands of qualified buyers and Meet face-to-face with potential business partnerships with a high calibre audience.
- The global palm oil market is anticipated to secure US$ 34.33 Billion in 2022. During the forecast period of 2022-2032, the market for palm oil is expected to display a CAGR of 4.04% while securing US$ 51 Billion.
- Based on 2020 data, Indonesia accounts for 60 % of output and Malaysia accounts for 24 %, which collectively account for 84 % of the global palm oil supply.
- the global production of the four vegetable oils—palm oil, sunflower oil, soybean oil, and rapeseed oil, is estimated to increase by seven million tonnes in 2021/2022, the highest growth in four years. (Source: Oil World)
- The foodservice category is expected to dominate the global palm oil market during the forecast period. In 2022, the segment is anticipated to secure about 65% of the global market revenue.
- The Agency for the Assessment and Application of Technology (BPPT) estimates that palm oil production will reach 51,7 million tons by 2025. If this continues, conditions oversupply CPO could hit Indonesia in 2030.
WHO YOU’LL MEET AT INAPALM ASIA
- Air Compressors
- Agriculture Equipment
- Agro chemical (Fertilizer, Pesticide and Insecticide)
- Biomass Processing Technologies
- Contract Manufacturing & Turnkey Projects
- Design & Consultancy Services
- Electrical & Electronics Industries
- Manufacturing Waste & Water Management & Recycling
- Material Handling
- Material Testing & Inspection
- Metal Components & Product
- Oils & Fats Producers & Processors
- Laboratory Equipment
- Palm Oil Processing Plants
- Palm Oil Processing Equipment
- Palm Oil Refineries
- Processing & Packaging Machinery Suppliers
- Storage Companies Tools, Dies & Moulds
- Transportation & Heavy Equipment
Show Statistic year by year :
MASSIVE MEDIA ADVERTISEMENT
- Media partner
from more than 20 countries and an impressive social media performance will be introducing information about your products and company
Sending out an email newsletter to more than 100.000 visitors. Door-to-door invitation to the local company, pre-registration via website, SMS, and Whatsapp campaign
- Road to Road Advertisement
Outdoor banner, Radio, Newspaper to related industry in top 10 city in Indonesia
- Perfect Networking
INAGRITECH being linking for you with related organizations such as government, associations, community and global networking services
3 Days Trade Show
Forum & Seminars